This organization is for all SSJ mothers. There are no annual dues, so every mother is considered a member. There are many opportunities for social interaction, fellowship, spiritual development, and service to SS. Simon & Jude and the community at large.
For information on how to get more involved, please call the school office at 602-242-1299.
The Dads’ Club is a vehicle for SSJ dads (grandfathers, uncles, or brothers, also) to:
- Continually improve the school and its environment by committing time, abilities, resources and fund raising
- Provide positive male role models at SSJ school and sporting events
- Create a network of involved and active dads at the school
- Promote social and professional networking
- Engage in community service
Would you like some more information on being a part of the Dad’s Club? Please call the school office at 602-242-1299.