School uniforms have traditionally been a hallmark of Catholic education, for several reasons:
- Their use fosters a sense of unity and solidarity among the students of a given school.
- Uniforms help to promote an environment of equality among students.
- Use of uniforms eliminates difficulties in clothing selection for both students and parents.
As a visible sign and outward representation of SS. Simon & Jude Cathedral School, uniforms should be clean, neat, and in order, reflecting a pride in appearance which is consistent with the ideals of the school.
School uniforms are required. Specifics of the dress code policy are available in our Parent/Student handbook. Important uniform information:
- Uniform shirts are sold at the SSJ Varsity Shop. Uniform bottoms may be purchased from Dennis Uniform Company anytime during the year.
- Used uniforms are available at the SSJ Varsity Shop.
Dennis Uniform Company
3645 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Non-uniform (free dress) day requirements are strictly enforced – refer to the Parent/Student Handbook for details.
*Administration and staff reserve the right to judge what is appropriate and acceptable.