Mrs. Monique Pantoja
Monique Pantoja has been teaching Kindergarten at SSJ since 2016. She taught first grade for 6 years at a Catholic School in California prior to moving to Arizona. Her three children all attend SSJ and she loves the community and family she has become a part of here. She enjoys teaching young children and helping them build a love for learning.
Mrs. Nicole Escobar
Mrs. Nicole Escobar has been a teacher at SS. Simon and Jude since 2015. She holds a Masters in Elementary Education and is a certified Autism Specialist. She loves absolutely everything about kindergarten and learning and growing with her students. The Saints Simon and Jude School community is an incredible place to grow spiritually and academically, I feel so blessed to be a part of it!
- Faith-based Classrooms – everyday teachings revolve around our Catholic beliefs
- Sixth Grade Buddies
- Jets vs. Bombers T-ball Game – a tradition that started in the 70’s!
- Fun Fridays
- Halloween Costume Parade
- Thanksgiving Feast as Pilgrims and Native Americans
- Advent Service Project
- Christmas Poem Performance
- Field Trip to the Firefighter Museum
- St. Patrick’s Day Carnival
- Springtime Chicken Hatching – to celebrate new life!
- Field Trip to the Science Center
- Graduation/Prayer Service