Ms. Stacia Dessaint
Ms. Stacia Dessaint, ‘85, has been teaching kindergarten at SSJ since 1999. She was the 2009 Alumni Spirit Award recipient, and all of her three children have graduated from or are currently attending the school. She says, “I am honored to work with Sister Raphael. It is special to me to continue to have her spiritual and educational influence in my life as a teacher. I also love the SSJ community and working together with parents. I am proud to be a teacher here.”
Mrs. Nicole Escobar
Mrs. Nicole Escobar has been a teacher at SS. Simon and Jude since 2015. She holds a Masters in Elementary Education and is a certified Autism Specialist. She loves absolutely everything about kindergarten and learning and growing with her students. The Saints Simon and Jude School community is an incredible place to grow spiritually and academically, I feel so blessed to be a part of it!
- Faith-based Classrooms – everyday teachings revolve around our Catholic beliefs
- Sixth Grade Buddies
- Jets vs. Bombers T-ball Game – a tradition that started in the 70’s!
- Fun Fridays
- Halloween Costume Parade
- Thanksgiving Feast as Pilgrims and Native Americans
- Advent Service Project
- Christmas Poem Performance
- Field Trip to the Firefighter Museum
- St. Patrick’s Day Carnival
- Springtime Chicken Hatching – to celebrate new life!
- Field Trip to the Science Center
- Graduation/Prayer Service